HVAC Mechanic ( 2nd & 3rd Shift)
Employment Type: Full-Time
The HVAC Mechanic is responsible for the monitoring, operations, troubleshooting, and repair of all lypohilizers, HVAC equipment and supporting equipment. This position is also responsible for decision making when it comes to adjustment and repair of the equipment to achieve maximum performance. Responsible for maintenance and repair of all HVAC systems including knowledge of the BMS (Siemens) system. The Mechanic would be working in the third shift.
- Initiate major repair and modification to the equipment to obtain maximum performance.
- Capable of working alone with little or no direction.
- Perform troubleshooting and repair on all types of breakdowns.
- Perform major project work that includes an abundance of plumbing and silver solder work.
- Identify potential problems prior to them creating a breakdown.
- Be capable of performing all P.M. functions alone.
- Respond to alarms and events created from the BMS system
- Recognize and remedy a valve or component that is out of adjustment or needs to be replaced
- Rebuild compressors, pumps, etc, with no assistance.
- Be capable of plumbing all sizes of copper.
- Must be able to respond to Xellia in the case of an emergency.
- Partner with Quality to ensure processes and products are in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations. Oversee that processes are in CGMP compliance, and establish systems that identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change to improve process effectiveness to heighten quality. Develop knowledge of and understand regulatory requirements such as 21CFR part 210 and 211, cGMP's, FDA, OSHA and other regulatory agencies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of 12 month or greater vocational school in HVAC.
- Greater than 4 years experience with HVAC maintenance and repair.
- Universal CFC Certification.
- Proficiency in Math related skills.
Xellia Pharmaceuticals is owned by Novo Holding A/S and is a specialty pharmaceutical company leading in the development, manufacture and supply of anti-infective treatments. Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Xellia has global facilities in Europe, North America, and Asia, currently employing over 1700 people. With over 100 years of industry experience in developing last resort treatments for infectious diseases, Xellia is focused on the supply of products which not only save lives, but also improve and enhance patients' quality of life. Together with us, you can help lead the fight against bacterial infections.
Read more about Xellia Pharmaceuticals here
Loading some great jobs for you...