Seeking part-time Nurse Practitioner to work as part of the Palliative Care Program at UH Cleveland Medical Center. Will be working clinically with both oncology and non-oncology patients, primarily on the inpatient consultation team with the potential for some outpatient clinic work.
The NP is responsible for providing clinical leadership through:
• Patient assessment
• Obtain comprehensive patient histories and perform physical exams
• Order and perform routine diagnostic procedures
• Develop and implement treatment plans
• Monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions
• Provide instruction to meet patient needs
• Institute and change orders on patient charts as directed by supervising physician
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...