Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
$50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
There is an opportunity with a terrific company for a full-time STAFF ACCOUNTANT. Candidates looking to advance their careers while receiving strong compensation and excellent benefits will be interested in this position. If you're looking for work as a STAFF ACCOUNTANT, you'll be interested in Robert Half Finance's opportunity for ambitious and detail-oriented candidates to join a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort. This Wickliffe, Ohio area-based position is a challenging, multi-faceted opportunity to work for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. This STAFF ACCOUNTANT position is for candidates with the ability to prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation and be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes. To be preferred for this position, you will need to have a complex understanding Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets.
What you get to do every day
- Thorough experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Manage schedules for capital lease and monthly payments
- Take part in various department-wide initiatives
- Manage intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Impromptu reporting and special projects, when requested
- Conduct month end close and compose journal entries with minimal supervision
- Organize and review various financial data, then report it in a manner that is useful and understandable
- Implement, maintain, and adhere to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Regular maintenance and reconciliation of journal entries
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process, which includes monthly financial close workbook preparation
- Maintain depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Produce complex journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
- Assemble analyses for monthly balance sheets and income statements for management reporting
Please contact me for additional information and confidential consideration MELISSA MICHALOVIC at Melissa.michalovic@roberthalf,com.Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Deep understanding of Sales Tax Returns
- Analysis experience required
- Comprehensive knowledge of month end closings
- Experience with ERP systems
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Ability to work well in matrix organization and dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- 2+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Notable analytical, quantitative and social skills
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...