Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
We're searching for a detail-oriented mortgage loan officer assistant. This position will play a vital part in communicating with referral partners, current and past clients, real estate agents, lenders, and underwriters to nurture relationships and develop new business. You will facilitate the completion of real estate loan applications, collect, analyze, and review supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and provide support throughout the loan application process. If you're interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!Compensation:
$32,000 - $42,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Preferably 2-3 years of administrative support in a professional office or mortgage environment
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
Rapid Mortgage Company is looking for Loan Officers for our Strongsville office location. We need proven producers who care as much about their clients and partners as we do here at Rapid. That’s asking a lot, but we know the perfect candidates are out there.
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...