Mobile Paramedical Examiner
Employment Type: Full-Time
The nation's fastest growing paramedical services company, APPS, is currently looking for medical professionals to perform mobile insurance examinations in the greater Cleveland area.
- Recording medical history.
- Taking and recording vital signs - Height, Weight, Pulse & Blood Pressure.
- Collecting and processing blood & urine samples.
- Have 12-lead EKG training.
- Providing daily case updates to office via the Internet.
Qualified candidates will:
- Work flexible hours.
- Have the maturity and professionalism necessary to work independently.
- Be detailed oriented and organized.
- Have dependable transportation, good driving record and auto insurance.
- Current license or training – e.g. Nurse, Med Assistant, CNA, Paramedic, Phlebotomist.
- Have phlebotomy experience - Minimum of 200 draws.
- Must provide their own blood pressure cuff, stethoscope, 300 lb. capacity scale and measuring tape.
- Must have a cell phone.
- Must have a laptop or notebook computer.
- Must have internet access, email address, printer and fax machine.
- Bi-lingual speaking candidates are a plus.
Please forward a copy of your current resume in either Word or PDF format. Submissions without resumes will not be considered.
Loading some great jobs for you...