Nations Lending Corporation™ is a Cleveland, Ohio-based national direct mortgage lender and servicer, licensed in 47 states plus the District of Columbia. With 50+ branches in 20 states, our company and culture continue to grow. We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by supporting their individual and creative ideas, and our mission is to treat every customer like a person, not a number. We want you to Join the Nation!As a Personal Mortgage Advisor (Outside), the employee’s primary duties involve making sales or obtaining orders or contracts for services or for the use of facilities for which a consideration will be paid by the client or customer. Employee will be procuring and originating consumer-based residential mortgage loans. Employee will solicit, receive, and originate applications for the extension of credit to purchase and refinance 1-4 unit residential properties, secured by a first-lien mortgage or deed of trust, and provide supporting service to consumer applicants. Ensures exceptional customer experience by overseeing loan processing from origination to closing, and providing on-going communication to customers.
1. Know applicable laws and regulations as well as industry standards, company rules and policies.
2. Contact consumers to establish new business opportunities.
3. Consult with consumers about their current and future needs and goals.
4. Advise and educate consumers about the home purchase or refinance process, and how to better manage their mortgages by discussing loan terms, rates, fees, and other costs.
5. Gather consumer information and apply skill and experience to put clients in the best financial status possible. 6. Take and receive applications for credit.
7. Initiate the loan process and manage application from file start to closing using various systems.
8. Assist and communicate with consumers throughout the loan process.
9. Confer and meet with customers during various stages of the loan process as needed.
10. Utilize materials, reference tools, and other resources to provide accurate and up-to-date loan program/policy information to customers and business partners.
11. Provide complete loan applications and support materials to fulfillment center partners.
12. Promote self and company to grow market share and achieve production goals.
13. Individual will travel, making calls upon contacts in the industry throughout the employee’s assigned territory, to solicit business and meet with consumers.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of discrimination or unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). Improper interference with the ability of Nations Lending employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who raise any concerns regarding equal employment opportunities with the Company.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...