Superintendent - Commercial Construction
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Supervise the timely and cost effective installation of the contracted work of either 1) the total project or, due to size, scale and complexity, 2) a particular scope(s), subcontractor(s), or other portion(s) of the project
- Develop plans for sequence of work.
- Develop project schedule.
- Plan and organize project work to assure all work is in place in accordance with contract documents
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with construction subcontractors to assess construction project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other construction project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce construction safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the completion of the construction project
- 4 year engineering, construction management, or related degree.
- 5+ years of construction field experience with an increasing level of responsibility
- Projext experience of $10M+
- Proficient in the ability to read and understand construction documents including project plans, specifications, and shop drawings
- Good communication, written and verbal
- Technology savvy
Over a century of delivering quality projects to their clients this general contractor encompasses principles of respect, honesty, and integrity in all that they do. Annual revenue average to $250M across their business units and they have completed projects in excess of $8 billion for leading corporations and institutions around the nation.
- $90,000 - $110,000 base salary
- Annual bonus
- Benefits package including medical, dental vision
- 401k match (4% match)
- Generous PTO - commensurate with experience
- Company cell phone or allowance, plus laptop
- Employee first company culture
Loading some great jobs for you...