Nursing Assistant/Caregiver (PT/FT)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Maplewood Senior Living, an innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we continue to grow, we are seeking devoted and caring Nursing Assistant/Caregiver/STNA to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls is hiring Nursing Assistant/Caregiver, Part-time & Full-time for all shifts - Every other weekend availability is a must!
- Competitive wages.
- Flexible shifts.
- Paid training & uniforms.
- Growth opportunities.
- Bonus & incentive programs.
The Nursing Assistant (Resident Services Assistant) plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands-on assistance based on the individual resident service plan.
- Provide outstanding customer experience for residents and their loved ones, as well as other visitors to the community.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene, and mobility.
- Maintain an awareness of each resident's general state of physical and mental health and report any changes at once to the nursing staff and/or Executive Director.
- Respond to resident and family requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist residents in keeping apartments/units clean, neat and orderly.
- Answer calls for assistance and attends to residents' needs promptly.
- Medication prompting as assigned.
- Assist residents with clothing and laundry needs.
- Assist residents with meal selection, service, and eating.
- Assist with activity programs as assigned and ensure residents are engaged in meaningful activities/programs.
- Maintain records according to policy and document as needed.
- Complete monthly in-service education hours as required by state-specific regulations and company policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or other department heads.
- Experience and passion for working with seniors.
- Experience working in assisted living or another home care or long term care setting preferred.
- State-Tested Nursing Assistant License (STNA) accepted.
- Able to perform tasks that may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers, and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases.
About Maplewood Senior Living - Cuyahoga Falls:
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background checks, drug screening, and reference checks.
Privately owned and operated, Maplewood Senior Living breaks the mold and takes its inspiration from the local communities in which we serve. Each of our independent living, assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing and rehabilitation communities are purposely designed to have a distinct look, feel, and personality. We believe that by thinking and acting locally, we help foster a lifestyle that’s healthier, more meaningful, and closer to home.
Loading some great jobs for you...