Senior Financial Analyst, Middle Market
Employment Type: Full-Time
This position will be responsible for helping to drive the financial performance of the Middle Market regions as well as provide consolidated analytics and support to Total Commercial Bank Finance and Strategy. Strong partnering skills and effective communication are integral competencies of this position as an individual in this role will be working closely with senior leadership in both the Line of Business and Finance. This role will also require strong analytical skills, an enterprise mindset and robust knowledge of financial and profitability concepts. This individual will report to the Finance Director of the Commercial Bank.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with the Commercial Bank Finance Director and Line of Business Leaders on the following:
o Synthesize Key’s strategy and the strategy of the line of business into appropriate targets and metrics to drive strong financial performance and appropriate risk management.
o Utilizing data management and financial analysis skills, evaluate drivers of the business and its profitability to provide senior management with the appropriate reporting and analytics to lead the business. This will include client and product profitability, market-or business-level analytics and the financial modeling and evaluation of strategic initiatives.
o Develop driver-based forecast models to predict the financial performance of the business under multiple scenarios. Utilize cash flow techniques to predict loan and deposit flows, analyze pricing trends, model non-interest income and expense factors incorporating internal drivers and external economic factors.
o Analyze financial results and performance to targets for the balance sheet and income statement of the business
o Connect Key and line of business performance to incentive compensation and support analysis
- Support Finance Initiatives, such as Finance Transformation, as needed
- Partner with other Finance teams, Corporate Strategy, Financial Planning and Analytics, Corporate Treasury, Accounting, Credit Risk, and Data and Analytics on daily, monthly, and quarterly tasks
- Bachelors Degree (Finance, Accounting or related field)
- 3+ years of diverse analytical experience in Finance, preferably with exposure to banking
- Organized self-starter with the ability to think and work independently and creatively
- Strong financial and/or accounting acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish solid working relationships with multiple teams and individuals with varying levels of expertise
- Proven team player, willing to assist others as needed to ensure that group deadlines are met and quality standards achieved
- Detail oriented with the ability to thoroughly analyze and resolve issues with limited direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Experience working with financial system reporting environments (i.e., Essbase, IBM TM1 or Cognos, etc.)FLSA STATUS:
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Job Requirements:
Loading some great jobs for you...