First American Commercial Due Diligence Services (CDS) is a division of The First American Corporation, a recognized fortune 500 company, The First American Corporation (NYSE: FAF) employs thousands of people throughout the United States and abroad. First American hires high-caliber professionals from a variety of disciplines, including financial services, technology, marketing, and law.
At First American, we understand that our people are our greatest asset; thus, recruiting and retaining the best possible employees is a primary objective. If you’re looking for an exciting work environment that encourages creativity, initiative, professional growth and long term career opportunities, then First American Commercial Due Diligence Services (CDS) may be a good match for you.
• Taking and delivering quality field notes that will enable the drafter and Surveyor to be able to produce an accurate survey.
• Adjust and operate surveying instruments, such as the Robotic total station and GPS receiver, compile notes, make sketches, import/export data from the data collector and upload for LS review.
• Act as the primary contact for all on site clients coordinate and schedule field visits and handle any issues that arise with any of our surveys on site.
• Work directly with the licensed surveyor to schedule all field visits, routes, equipment, vehicle, job information.
• Experience with Lieca, Trimble, Topcon, etc.
• This position reports to the VP of Field Operations.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent • GPS and robotic systems knowledge is required • Demonstrated strong communication skills • Demonstrated ability to research survey related documents through public access and the internet • Must have valid driver’s with a clean DMV record • 25%-50% of Travel Required • Proficient in MS Office
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...