Apartment Maintenance Technician
BG MULTIFAMILY provides talent to apartment communities across the nation! We’re seeking experienced individuals for Apartment Maintenance Technician positions in the property management industry. BG MULTIFAMILY full-time and part-time professionals for available apartment community maintenance, leasing & office positions.
GREAT team culture, competitive salary, WEEKLY PAY, temporary and permanent placement opportunities, medical, dental & more!
As an Apartment Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completing any/all service requests (except those items involving HVAC repair or pool maintenance). The Apartment Maintenance Technician will help with any and all projects in the community. The Apartment Maintenance Technician reports to the maintenance supervisor or property manager and requires attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
General Job Duties
· Light plumbing & electrical
· Change bulbs, locks/keys
· Must be able to install and repair appliances and furniture
· Exterior/ Interior painting and caulking, light drywall repair
· Ability to physically manage painting, pressure washing, and use of a leaf blower to clear breezeways and parking lots
Apartment Maintenance Technician Requirements
· Six months onsite apartment or hotel/hospitality maintenance experience required.
· Have your own set of hand tools
· Previous Maintenance Technician Experience
· Have dependable transportation to and from work
· Have a strong work ethic with reliability and dependability
· Enjoy working with others and taking direction when needed
· Maintain a friendly and customer service oriented approach to
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...