A manufacturing and supply company is seeking a Logistics Coordinator who can easily adapt to business needs serving several different roles depending on the needs of the department. Work hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
· Process customer orders for shipment accurately and timely
· Monitor, maintain inventory, and receive, tag, and stock inventory
· Identify, document, and properly process domestic and international shipments
· Use computer to process orders
· Evaluate and assist with process improvements and compliance with regulatory standards
· Design and build crates for tools
· Strive for self-improvements, continually learn, grow, and assist others
· Perform other duties as needed
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED
· Must be computer literate using Windows and Office
· Must have the ability to perform at a high level with or without supervision
· Must be able to adapt well to change, have a positive personality, accepts personal responsibility, and is a good fit for the department
· Must be willing to make decisions independently
· Must have the ability and desire to learn and work in multiple departments if needed
· Experience working with special needs adults and Spanish speaking is desired
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...